

Congrats to Kevin & Megan!
Since we had to take Dad to the Salt Lake Airport to fly out we decided to make a weekend of it. We spent the day at the Living Aquarium in Sandy with Uncle Nate & Aunt Elysha. We saw sharks, octupus, jelly fish and sting rays. It was awesome.
To top the day off we went to The Mayan for dinner. The kids thought the divers were great. We did attempt a shopping trip to Park City although we made it the kids weren't that cooperative and there was a lot of waiting in the car. I don't know why I cannot accept that it is not my season of life to shop. Uncle Nate was a great help and if was so fun to see Aunt Elysha and Hayden.
2 comments:
I have a hard time shopping with four kids too. Bummer!
well, congratulations to the newlyweds I had no idea.
Post a Comment