Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bear Lake

We had an awesome time at Bear Lake this year. The kids have been begging to go to the "ocean" and play at the beach for weeks. We went camping up St. Charles canyon and then spent the day at Bear Lake's North Beach (which we think is the best spot) playing. Camping got chilly at night about 44 degrees but we snuggled together and made it through it so we could say we went camping this year. Even with 4 little kids can you believe it?




 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hilary said...

what Fun! I think I'm officially in LOVE with Bear Lake.

Bonnie said...

Hi Jillian! Your kids are so cute and I love the video of Tyson! Too funny! I am a bit biased but I think Bear Lake is the best place. Next time you go up, let me know. My parents have 5 acres of raspberries and I bet your kids would love to pick and eat as much as mine!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.