The biggest thing for me today was not the fact that I have a kindergardener....but that I have a kindergardener that went without tears. Sammy gets a gold star for the day. I am so proud of her. In the past any change has been hard and we always have to ease into things. But this morning she was up early and soooo excited to go. It made me so excited for her. In fact it was really hard for me to be sad because I was so happy for her. She is getting so big. Yea Sammy!

9 comments:
She looks adorable! That's awesome that she was so excited.
Yeah!! She looks so cute! Kam hated change too, but he loves school too.
She looks so grown up! I'm glad she was excited to go to school.
I'm glad that she didn't cry. She is so beautiful and grown up. How did mom do? Did you cry?
Yea! You and I have made it to the Kindergarten Mommy's Club! :) Sammy looks SOOO cute! How fun is the first day of school?!
She looks so cute! Yay that she was brave!
Thanks for helping me today!!
she is so cute! When my oldest went to kindergarten I wasn't even sad just excited for him. He was so excited too. I felt wierd with him gone but never sad. I always think I must be strange because other mothers always seem to cry, so I'm glad you felt excited for her to. Maybe I'm not so strange after all:)
Wasn't it just us in school? I love her haircut- so darling on her. What a cute Kindergartener.
Okay, I love her hair. I kind of hope my youngest, Naomi has straight hair so I can actually do a hair style for her like this. Isabella has beautiful curly hair.
Post a Comment