Monday, August 4, 2008

Mommy Tag!

Okay I was tagged a little bit back- so here are some questions I asked my girls and their answers. It was fun to see their responses....it was hard not to coach them into saying what I wanted them to say. :) I promise these are the true answers.


What is something mom always says to you?
Sam: to not go in anybody's house
Syd: Don't do stuff
What makes mommy happy?
Sam: when I sleep in my bed all night;
Syd: when you love and hug me
What makes mommy sad?
Sam: hitting
Syd: when I kick and fight.
How does mommy make you laugh? They both said tickle me.
What was mommy like as a kid?
Sam: your mom died
Syd: she remembered a story I told her of how my mom would turn the oven on and open it to get warm in the mornings
How old is mom?Sam: 5 Syd: 4
How tall is mom?Sam: 7 Syd: tall as a wall
Whats moms favorite thing to do?
Sam: play with kids;
Syd: Computer
What does mom do when you're not home?
Sam: play w/Tyson and Cooper
Syd: work
If mommy was famous, what would she be famous for?
Sam: Dancing(huh?)
Syd:for being a mom
What is mommy really good at?
Sam:playing the flute (?)
Syd: cooking
What does mommy do for her job?
Sam:work on the computer
Syd:
wash the windows
What is Mommy's favorite food?
Sam:pizza
Syd:chicken sandwiches
What makes you proud of your mom?
Sam:her smile
Syd: when I hug her
If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sam:Rockstar Syd:Super girl
What do you and mommy like to do together?
Sam:play Go Fish! Syd: play together
How are you and mom the same?
Sam:color or hair and short haircuts
Syd: same color eyes
How are you and mommy different?
Sam:mom's ears pierced
Syd: mom's feet bigger
How do you know mommy loves you?
Sam:because she hugs me
Syd: because she hugs and kisses me

I tag whomever. It is fun to see what you kids perspective is. Play along.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute!

raising4boys said...

Loved your answers. You should be proud that she said your favorite thing to do is play with kids and when they are away you play with Tyson and Cooper. Cute girls!! Glad you played along.

Nate said...

I loved Syd's repsones:

How are you and mommy different?
You have bigger feet
What does mommy do for her job?
You wash windows!

I love it!

Hilary said...

This is so cute! I'm going to ask my girls for their answers... and be a little scared of what they say!