Today I had a pick anything you want for lunch day. Yes- really I did.
I would have to say the hardest part of a meal is picking something everyone will eat and making them eat it. So I decided one day wouldn't kill them to have whatever they wanted.
Sydney chose: Strawberries and Cream oatmeal (yes she picked it)& Fruit Loop Straws.
Sammy chose: Chips & Fruit Loop straws (I added a little cheese for something healthy)
Tyson chose: all of the above he wanted everything everbody else had so his lunch was cheese, oatmeal, chips and fruit loop straws.
I have to say Fruit Loop straws? who in their right mind would eat them they are nasty. I guess my taste buds are warped because my kids sure like them.
Lunch was a success....maybe I will do it more often.
3 comments:
That sounds about like what my kids would pick except I'm sure there would be a corndog somewhere in there. My kids always beg for cereal straws and I will never buy them. Maybe I will have to let them get their way just once:)
That is so funny and I love your family picture! I am so excited for my little girl but so nervous to have them so close, any advice?
What a fun mom you are! Those are the little things in life that your little kiddos will remember about growing up. I think if I ever did that, my kids would ask EVERYDAY after that to choose their own lunch! :)
Post a Comment