1. She asks a lot of questions (I know you are wondering why that is good) she is always wanting to learn and very observant.
2. Beautiful. She has so much hair, dark eyes and these long eyelashes. She really is so pretty.
3. She is a snuggler and has been from the beginning; she is always sitting close or on someone's lap.
4. She wants to help. I am constantly asking her to run little errands for me; get Cooper a diaper, go take tyson his cup etc. she is getting so big and willing to help.
5. Sometimes it gets hard but she is a momma's girl through and through. She finds great comfort in me. When I hear her ask for dad I get a little sad because I know I have truly done something wrong.
Sam's favorites: GUM, GUM, GUM- she is obsessed with gum. She also likes T.V. she could watch it for a long time if I would let her. And believe it or not Bugs. She is a bug girl. She likes to hunt for them and carry them around.
I can't believe she is starting school. I remember when we had her I thought my heart would burst I loved her so much. I remember thinking there was no way I could love any other child as much as I loved her. Lucky my heart grows with each addition. I am so glad she is apart our family!
2 comments:
I remember the day she was born. I was so excited and I went and saw her in the nursery at Logan Regional. She was just the cutest baby ever and she still is so cute! I couldn't believe how much hair she had! It has been so fun to be close by as she grows up...Can't believe she's going to be in Kindergarten.
She's adorable... Loved reading about her.
Post a Comment