Saturday morning at 5:30 AM Cooper woke the entire tent up so Todd took the boys on a car drive (thank-you daddy!). The whole day I had tried to get Tyson to take a nap and he wouldn't he was having too much fun. About 4:30 PM he sat in a chair and could not stay awake. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Sorry about how shakey the camera is-
Saturday, August 23, 2008
He can't stay awake!
If you look closely he has a pop in the corner of his arm and 1/2 of the bag of oreos eaten....not the cookies but just all the frosting licked out of the middle. He still could not stay awake after all this sugar. (for the record I did not know he was eating all this until he was almost done)

Saturday morning at 5:30 AM Cooper woke the entire tent up so Todd took the boys on a car drive (thank-you daddy!). The whole day I had tried to get Tyson to take a nap and he wouldn't he was having too much fun. About 4:30 PM he sat in a chair and could not stay awake. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Sorry about how shakey the camera is-
Saturday morning at 5:30 AM Cooper woke the entire tent up so Todd took the boys on a car drive (thank-you daddy!). The whole day I had tried to get Tyson to take a nap and he wouldn't he was having too much fun. About 4:30 PM he sat in a chair and could not stay awake. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Sorry about how shakey the camera is-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is hilarious!
First, I wish we could enjoy these kinds of experiences with you guys. We miss you. Second, I learned to swim at 6:00 am, weekdays, at the north end of Bear Lake. The instructors would line us up, blow a whistle and you had to run out as far as you could until you fell in. Getting used to the cold water an inch at a time was impossible. LaMar
What a great video! He'll enjoying watching this one when he is 16...
Love the pics from your trip. Looks like you had a blast! We'll have to put it on our calender for next year.
How hilarious! Ella was doing this in her carseat on our Yellowstone Trip and I was giggling so hard I was crying too. Poor babies!!!
That is so funny! I think the funniest part was you laughing behind the camera!
That is too funny!!
Post a Comment