Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Personality!

 


I have to post this picture because I think it shows so much of my kids personalities! Syndey especially.....she is the life of the party always having a great time. I love to see them smiling...it makes my day!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michele Mendenhall said...

Very cute! They look like they were having a great time.

The Taylor's said...

Their smiles are identicle! I think they got it from their dad. Too cute!

raising4boys said...

Priceless!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Your posts are so cute! I had to get caught up! Syd's hair is so darn cute in her first day of school pix! How exciting getting one in school! It is so fun to see them learn and grow, the best ever to be a mom! :)

Hilary said...

they are such fun girls... It's a credit to you as a Momma that they are so fun and happy.