
Can you tell what kind of day(s) I have been having? You know when I am whipping out the parenting books and the inspirational talks it has been a rough day in our household. The actual point that I started frantically searching for something to steer me into parental bliss was when I heard Sammy consoling Cooper because of my yelling. (I know me yell?)
All kidding aside this talk was excellent. It told me the exact things I needed to hear. So if you need to borrow it give me a call....I won't even ask "at what point did you decide you needed it?"
5 comments:
Unfortunately I could use that talk too! Somedays I feel like we are all luck that we survived! You are awesome, I hope you have a good day!
I am laughing because I SO relate! I'm sorry you had a rough day, DAYS. I'd love to borrow the talk! (is it yours or the library's, ha ha?)
I would love to hear that talk. I just love her books!
Hi Jillian, this is Jessica(Lamprecht) **I'm Derek's sister. You have such a cute little family. I found your blog through the Griffiths. I'm glad other people have rough days too! I would love to hear that talk!
thanks so much for the advice. I have been hooked to my ipod listening to books, I will get this talk. We all have those days Jilli- well i have to tell myself that anyway.
Post a Comment