Thursday, September 3, 2009

1st day of School

Sammy's my first grader!
I was so sad this year. I really had to hold back the tears.
She is such a great helper at home that she will be missed but she is moving on to bigger and better things.

Syd has been excited for Kindergarten I think since she was born. She is meant to go to school and learn, have fun with friends and be busy. She is so excited to ride the bus. It is so fun to go to the bus stop in the afternoons and pick both my big girls up! She has afternoon kindergarten..so in the mornings we take Sam to the bus stop- then the bus picks Syd up at our house and they both ride the bus home together.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my Sammy is a 1st grader! Tears over here...Syd looks so cute and I'm so happy that she loves kindergarten. Seriously why are they growing up?

Cindy said...

They both look so grown up! Syd looks ready to go! Did she even wave good bye to you in her excitement?????

Hilary said...

I loved Sydney's little denim dress! So glad she's in Ella's class!