Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is for you mom!


Just before we had Zack- the girls all wore Pink to support
Todd's mom on her last chemo treament.
Todd couldn't find a pink shirt. Secretly I thought he was okay with not finding a pink shirt.
But a week or so later we were shopping and
he found this shirt and he said "this is my pink shirt"
He wore it to work the next day. He said he took crap all day for wearing a pink shirt.
(Cause you know he has issues with wearing pink)
I asked him how was it wearing pink and he said,
"it was great I got to tell people it was for my mom"
So this one is for you Mom S. We love you!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a great shirt for an even better lady! You guys are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that he found a pink shirt and he was brave enough to wear it to work! That story makes me tear up a little.

Anonymous said...

I love that he found a pink shirt and he was brave enough to wear it to work! That story makes me tear up a little.

Taylor's said...

Way to go Todd! I am really proud of you. Your parents are the best - I had no idea your Mom was doing chemo - I will definately keep her in my prayers.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love his shirt and I love this post. :) Only a man can wear pink anyway :) Your cute family picture at the fireworks is great! Can't believe you have 5 kids they are all so cute and I love a big family! :)

raising4boys said...

Your a stud Todd!! Hope your mom is doing better <3

Nick said...

Down in the ATL, we call that... Fabulous!