We just had our 2 month appointment
Zack's stats:
13lbs. 4oz
He is definetly getting some chubby cheeks
he is starting to smile & giggle (you have to be extra funny he saves those)
He has his fussy times and I would love him to be sleeping a little better but
we sure love him!
Zack's stats:
13lbs. 4oz
He is definetly getting some chubby cheeks
he is starting to smile & giggle (you have to be extra funny he saves those)
He has his fussy times and I would love him to be sleeping a little better but
we sure love him!
I had to document that Cooper can hold him and not hurt him
it may be for only 3 seconds but it does happen.
Notice Cooper's haircut....I cut the curls....I was so sad but he is so handsome.
He transformed into a little boy instantly.

2 comments:
What a cutie! I love his smiles :)
It's a good thing you keep having babies-- they are so cute! Cooper's haircut is darling. I love it. Zack is just entering my favorite baby stage....
Post a Comment