Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Z!



Todd's Sister took pictures for us this last weekend. She did such an awesome job. (and believe me we aren't easy subjects)
We gave her some good practice on what it is like to do a family shoot. My favorite is when we went to pose the first picture she said
"Man you got a lot of kids" !! (I am starting to feel that way too :))
I couldn't pick only a few so I uploaded a lot.
Check out Nicole's Photo blog too!

Thanks Nicole for doing such a great job and being so patient with us. We love you!




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are all so cute! What an beautiful family! Sometimes i think 4 might do me in I don't know how you do it. I should take lessons. We need to get together for a play date! e-mail me hunter_3dboys@msn.com

Michelle said...

I love those pictures. Those are going to be a keep sake. Z, is getting cuter and cuter each time I see him.

Jennie said...

Such cute pictures!! You may have "a lot" of kids, but they are such cute and sweet kids - can't ask for more than that?!? And your baby is just adorable!!

Lesa, Keith, Taylor, Megan and Kevin, Katelyn said...

These pictures are great! I wish Nicole would have been around when my kids were little. And by the way I think you should just keep having kids. They are so cute!!!!
Lesa

Taylor's said...

What great photos! It is fun to see the family grow.

The Taylor's said...

You are my hero. Having 5 dependents is no small job. Plus...you look great. Are you sure you just had a baby? Way cute pictures and family.

Two Dot Crew said...

what an adorable family...those pictures are wonderful...congrats on the new arrival!
Susan Ploeger Whittaker

melissa said...

You have such a darling little family. Take care!

Michelle said...

I love all the pics. The big lollipops are a cute idea!

theSwensenFamily said...

I love your family pictures! The color is fantastic! You guys are so cute! I love that there are so many of you. It keeps things lively, I'm sure! Congrats on Baby Zachary! He is beautiful.