Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Pictures




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

your pictures look great, such a cute family! :) i was just thinking I wonder when you and Em will be ready for another girls night?

raising4boys said...

The pictures are great, I love the sayings at the top of each one. And your new blog look is cute!! My favorite is the one with Todd and the boys....My dad had that saying in his room I remember when I was younger.

The suckers are adorable too. I can't believe how big your toddler is, love his curls :) Hope you are enjoying that sweet sweet baby boy.

Jennifer Nielson said...

Love the pictures...I LOVE the one with you and Zack! You have the perfect family:)

Good work Nicole!

Michelle said...

SUPER cute kids!!

Hilary said...

I can't remember if I commented yet- love the pictures!