We had a baby on Sat. June 20-
(poor guy nothing like a 5th child getting announced 5 days later)
Zackary Robert 6lbs. 15 oz.
(poor guy nothing like a 5th child getting announced 5 days later)
Zackary Robert 6lbs. 15 oz.
I woke up early early Sat. morning having contractions
we made it to the hospital about 5:00 am and had a baby by 9:40am.
We are SO glad he is here - yet our life has become a little overwhelming. :)
He has a very sweet disposition and we are so glad he is apart of of our family.

19 comments:
Wow congrats!! You are wonderwoman! He is really cute!
Congratulations, Jillian! He is so precious! This is Carolyn Grow, by the way. I always look at your blog through my sister's. You have a beautiful family!
Hooray! I've been dying to see pictures and he is as cute as ever. Congrats to the happy family. We sure love you!
Yea!! I am so glad he arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to meet him. You are a wonderful Mom and he is one lucky boy to come to your family :).
PS I am missing Sydney and that cute smile and giggle of hers. Tell her hello.
Congratulations! I love the last picture - so cute of the 3 of you! He is so cute!
Congrats Todd and Jillian!! You have such a cute family and I know you are awesome parents. Good luck with the transition to 5!!
Jillian and Todd - congratulations - he is adorable and very handsome, already!! I can't wait to come down and see him.
He looks so sweet....just like his WONDERFUL parents. I can't wait to meet him!
Yeah! Can't wait to get all the details :)
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the 5 kid club... a bit exhausting, but worth it!
Congratulations! He's so cute and I love all the pictures!
I'll call you Mon or Tues for a playdate w. Sydney. Ella is DYING. She needs a Sydney fix!
Congrats!! His birthday is on my oldest's! I can remember that! Now, stop reading this and get to sleep!!
Congrats!! He is so cute! I love the pictures. I'm glad everything went well.
congratulations guys! What a special time! Your little ones are adorable :)
OK I heard you had your baby a week ago at work and I am really bummed. What is the deal with all my friends sneaking into the hospital when I am not working and having their babies? Is it a conspiracy against me. Are you afraid I might see a little more of you then you are comfortable with?????? Ok I guess that is a valid point and I accept your appology. J/K.
Jill I love your family it is so beautiful. You have done a wonderful job of growing this little turkeys they are just adorable.
What a wonderful Fathers day present! Congratulations again. Hope all is going well and mommy is getting the rest she needs (haha right?) Really....thinking of you.
Love the pics of the little guy. He is even a cute baby which is not common among little babies. By the way, I love clove gum as well. Love ya girl!! Michelle Elison
Congrats to you all. Zach really likes the name and that is the b-day to my Kameron!! Anyway I am going private because I have heard of weird random people using innocent pics from blogs and using them inappropriately. Also I have some neighbors around me I don't care to be in my business more than they have to and I have a friend going through an identity theft right now that may or may not have been to do with her blog. So in a nutshell that is why.
Congratulations! I don't know how you do it....5! Three is enough for me.
He's beautiful.
Post a Comment