Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We love our new little brother!


The kids cannot get enough of him....they all love him and they all want to help, hold, tug, pull and whatever else. I have a houseful of helpers. Notice Cooper isn't holding him - he loves him too much and does NOT know how to be soft.
We are working on soft.






Going Home!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michele Mendenhall said...

He is so cute!! I hope that he is a good baby for you and sleeps alot. We are so glad he's here and healthy. We can't wait to meet him. Hopefully in August.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so darling. Sammy and Sydney are getting too old! I think they need to come have a fun-over with their Aunt Nicole!

Kellie said...

YAH for the new addition! Cute little boy!

Cindy said...

What a cutie! We can't wait to meet him!