Friday, June 19, 2009

Here's hoping that the next post is about a new baby!


Yesterday was our Grandma Sleight's last day of Chemo therapy treatment so to show our support we wore pink and painted our fingernails and toe nails. Dad was even willing to wear pink but we couldn't find a shirt in time.....so he was pink in his heart.
(Thanks Aunt Nicole for such an awesome idea)
We sure LOVE her and it was such a fun way to support her even though we live far away.



Dad got the shoes out the other day to do some polishing.....and he had some helpers.
I had to take a picture because this is my life everyday.....Nothing I do is done alone.
They just kept bringing out shoes to be polished....notice Tyson has his tennis shoes in his
hands that he wants dad to polish.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Matt Zimmerman said...

Congrats! (I had a "little birdy" tell me the news!) yay!!!!
--Kelsey

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Good Luck Jillian! I will be thinking about you! :) WOW about your Dr visits, hopefully the next one is yours! ;)

Jules said...

Congrats on #5! I heard from a reliable source :)

raising4boys said...

Love the pink idea! I've been thinking about Sharma too. Hope all goes well. We love you guys <3