Saturday, June 13, 2009

Doctors like us!

The last couple of weeks at our house:

4 trips to the doctor-
1 CT scan
Croup and ear infections
4 antibiotics
1 cavity
2 new top molars
1 breathing treatment
lots of sleepless nights
boogers, throw-up and coughing
a mood altering steroid (makes Tyson very cranky)
and a very pregnant mom with a cold/sinus infection

I BET YOU WANT TO LIVE WITH US!

Todd has threatened to take an ad out on Craigslist:
"4 kids for free even comes with a mom!"
(I don't really blame him it has been rough)

Nice huh?

Good news: we are on the mend and feeling better the only thing left to feel better about is to have a baby. Good grief the next thing you know I am going to be complaining about being sooooooo tired from being up with a newborn.......stay tuned :)

4 comments:

Jana said...

I'm so sorry! It doesn't sound fun! I hope that it all gets better. I can't believe 20 days tell your due date. CRAZY!

Shelly B. said...

Oh man, I am so sorry you guys have been sick! I hope you all get feeling better quick so that you can have a a few decent days at least to catch up on sleep before baby!

raising4boys said...

No fun!! Hope it ALL goes away before that baby boy gets here. GOOD LUCK! Hope all goes well when that day finally arrives :)

M&M_Mama said...

That does not sound like a good time. I'm so sorry! It was fun catching up on your blog. I LOVE reading your posts!