Monday, June 8, 2009

Sammy's Graduation Day!


Sammy has absolutely loved her teacher Mrs. Merkley

and her aid Mrs. Shaw!

This year her Kindegarten class had 5 or so boys we knew from our neighborhood and ward but no Girls. I was so nervous that she was going to have issues with going to school but she did awesome. She met new little girls and would be sure to play with the ones she knew from the other class at recess. We even got to have our cousin Jake in class with us and it was so fun.


The whole family got to wish her off to 1st grade! I can't believe how big she is getting.
She is my little helper and I so appreciate it because she is gonna need to be my helper for a long while. She is mostly willing to do whatever I ask. She has such a tender heart and a happy counteance about her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay is it pathetic that I got teary eyed reading this? I can't believe how grown-up Sammy is getting. Seriously it seems like it was just yesterday that she was my best friend at USU haha.

Hilary said...

She's such a cute girl! Congrats Sammy!

LaMar said...

Congratulatons Sammy. We are so proud of you. Love you, Grandma and Grandpa Sleight

Lesa, Keith, Taylor, Megan and Kevin, Katelyn said...

She looks excited for first grade. I'm with Nicole I got teary too!