It seems like months have flown by since we had Zack! Not because I am wishing his life away but because we have crammed so much fun/trips into the first 8 weeks of Zack's life it seem like he should be 6 months. I have to constantly remind myself he isn't very old and I really just did have a baby. It seems like our weeks are full of nothing and our weekends are crammed full.
I have really tried to be careful and not go too many places - but looking at our documented pictures I don't know if I took the pediatricians advice very well about " not going anywhere for 2 months". We have done a lot of day trips and lots of people have come to visit us!
I keep thinking I am going to get this figured out find the time to get it all done. I am not quite there yet. By the kids bedtime I am ready to go to bed myself. So blogging has suddenly become at the bottom of the list (as well as Rosco poor guy he didn't know that one more kid would send him farther down the list) So here is a few pictures to start off where I left off-
4th of July- only 7 weeks late.
Policeman: "how many do you have left?"
Todd: "that was my last one officer!"
Policeman: "That is what I thought"
So we packed up for the night - I guess we will save them for next year.
The best was Todd looked like a hooligan because he had his black hoodie pulled up over his head because his head kept getting burned from the sparks.
Really he is a 30 something dad of 5.
Once the big fireworks started----we wrestled instead of watched.
2 comments:
I have a great story from ages ago - like Todd's high school years.
Just ask him about the Georgetown pull over and the wrong car! That story still cracks me up - the best was one of his friends just kept saying "Don't tell my Mom!"
Holy crap that story was so funny - it seems once a child always a child! I am glad you finally posted something!
HAHAHAHAH! That is hilarious! That's not his first run-in with the police! Did he ever tell you the time that 5 cops pulled him over and searched the vehicle in D.C.?
Post a Comment