This Summer we did a lot of Swimming.
Sam, Syd & Tyson all took swimming lessons and loved it.
They all jumped off the diving boards at the end of the 2 weeks.
We also did a lot of swimming in the back yard. If you look closely the middle picture has all four of them in the pool.
Notice Cooper is fully clothed. That is generally how he swam. I could not keep him out of that pool. By then end of the day I would just put him in a diaper because he had worn so many clothes and gotten them wet.
It was a constant battle to keep him dry.
Sam, Syd & Tyson all took swimming lessons and loved it.
They all jumped off the diving boards at the end of the 2 weeks.
We also did a lot of swimming in the back yard. If you look closely the middle picture has all four of them in the pool.
Notice Cooper is fully clothed. That is generally how he swam. I could not keep him out of that pool. By then end of the day I would just put him in a diaper because he had worn so many clothes and gotten them wet.
It was a constant battle to keep him dry.

1 comment:
The picture in the bottom left corner looks like Todd might be peeing in the pool haha.
Post a Comment