Picking up Suckers from strange places!
Cleaning things out of the air vents.
Watching Cooper try to destroy the house.
This was the 3rd time I found him with the donuts- here he has pushed a stool
over to the counter climbed up- proceeded to get three donuts out- look really close and
you will see one shoved into the toaster, one smashed on the floor and the other one waiting for its fate while he licks a little frosting off his forearm. I know you want to know where I was probably going to the bathroom heaven forbid :)
UPDATE: The tongue is all healed. he didn't even skip a beat, the only thing it affected was that he couldn't suck his bottle ( I know an 18 month old with a bottle, you'd do it too if he sits still for 5 mins.) So we took it away and he is fine. He hates his naps & bedtime but otherwise he is great!

1 comment:
This made me laugh. Thanks for sharing. It is always easier to find the humor out of it when it is not your own kids wound up on sugar and when you are not the one cleaning up the mess. Keep up the good work. I hear that we will miss these moments!
Post a Comment