Thursday, September 3, 2009

The BIG 30!

Today was the day - the day of the BIG 30!
The good thing is I still feel 20 in my mind.
I don't think physically I will feel or look like 20 again. I have had too many babies! :)
I feel like I automatically should be wise now that I am 30! I do know I have learned alot since I was 20 (thank goodness) and still have alot to learn so I am looking forward to new stages of my life. So bring it on 30's! :)

It was a nice day. We celebrated last night with cake & ice cream. (We had to blow the candles out in the doorway because of the breeze)

I think Cooper enjoyed my b-day the most. He licked his bowl clean of ice cream & cake!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Grant Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Let me just tell you that you are one HOT mama!! and i know because i just saw you a few hours ago!!! love love love the dark hair by the way. happy day to you!

Taylor's said...

Happy Birthday! Next year is my 30th - and I hope that I think of 30 that way.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bithday! I hated turning 30 but now it's not so bad. I'm still waiting for that wiser thing to happen:)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You still look like you are twenty :) Looks like you had a fun day. We love ya!

Jules said...

Happy b-day! Seriously, 30ies are awesome.

Hilary said...

I thought you were younger, seriously! You're def. a YOUNG 30! ;0) Fun blowing out the candles pic!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday dear friend, I'll be ther with ya at 30 in just a few months. Hurray!!

melissa said...

Hope that you had a wonderful day!