Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sammy turns 7!


We had a birthday girl last week!
Sammy turned 7! She is getting so big. It was just yesterday I brought home the most darling little girl.
This year Sammy got to:
have donuts for Breakfast (her choice mom is not pregnant anymore to sway the vote)
Eat lunch with Dad; he came to school & brought Wendy's
have Mom come to school and help hand out treats
Choose where to go for dinner
& she had a Hannah Montana cake.

She looks so big in her "OWN" desk at school!


7 things about Sammy:

1) she loves to help; she is my best helper
2) She has a very big sweet tooth- and still loves gum
3) recently discovered she likes cheeseburgers; but they have to be plain w/bacon
4) Loves to watch TV
5) She is gorgeous- she has soooo much hair with a little natural curl in the back with long dark eyelashes
6) She is really good at writing. Her letters are really good.
7) She is a people pleaser; likes mom & dad, teachers to be happy with her.

I CANNOT imagine our life without her. We are blessed. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sammy. Love her. Her and I share a special bond...we both have sweet tooths and are addicted to gum :)

Michele Mendenhall said...

Happy belated birthday! I love that Todd had lunch with her at school, what a great idea.