Can you believe it I am three months old?my mom says it seems like just yesterday that I was bornI am not so fussy anymoreI love my swing (so does my mom)I have cute chubby rollsI smile & laugh and love it when people talk to me
I need to hold this cute chubby rolls baby! I want him to smile and laugh when I talk to him!!!!!!!I need to come visitGood work, sis! You're awsome!
What a cutie! He's growing too fast.
I am glad he is doing better for you. It's amazing how fast they change. Brooke is almost 6 months old, she just get funner every day!!
I am so baby hungry and his cute little self does not help!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I need to hold this cute chubby rolls baby! I want him to smile and laugh when I talk to him!!!!!!!
I need to come visit
Good work, sis! You're awsome!
What a cutie! He's growing too fast.
I am glad he is doing better for you. It's amazing how fast they change. Brooke is almost 6 months old, she just get funner every day!!
I am so baby hungry and his cute little self does not help!
Post a Comment