Friday, March 7, 2008

We are official!

It is now official we have become apart of the blogging world!! I don't think you know what a big deal this is. We (I) have spent some many hours trying to figure out how to get this thing set up. And in those many hours you know my house and children were a little neglected. Or I should have been sleeping when my newborn was sleeping because as it is he does not sleep very well. But instead I blog. I am so excited to start this new venture because I love looking at others blogs and learning about their lives and seeing pictures of their kids and families. So now that I have got it started here is to keeping it updated. For starters we need a new family picture to show our new addition. Stay tuned!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you! Where did yoy get your background. See you don't need my help. I can't wait to see your updates and meet your cute family :) Keep in touch!

Stef

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm adding you to my links!

Michelle said...

Hey Jillian, I saw your link on Facebook. Blogging is great! You might have a hard time with a newborn, but soon your house and children will be just as neglected as mine!!! I'm adding you to mine too, if that's alright.

Carrie said...

How great is this! Can't wait to see the kids and read updates on you guys! Once you figure it out, it's quite simple to post and ends up being a great family journal! Congrats on the 10 years! Man - time flies!

Anonymous said...

Yea I am so excited I get to see pics of all you guys. Welcome to the blogging world is becomes very addicting. You start saying to your self just about everything you do this would be a good blog! So take your camera everywhere!

Amanda said...

YIPEE! Now we need to get the rest of the family to BLOG so we can stay up to date with all these kids in the family. Good job on getting started! It gets faster and faster.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so excited you guys have your blog up and running. You are such a great mom so I'm sure you weren't neglecting the kiddies while blogging!! Now the hard part about blogging comes- keeping it updated!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Megan said...

I found your blog from Stephanie's. I know we live in the same town, but I never do see you, so it will be fun to see pictures of your family!
--Megan