Sunday, March 16, 2008

Magical!



I just got a new flavor for my Scentsy candle :) Washabi Ginger! I love it. My house is a disaster and I keep thinking it is clean because of the "wiff" I get. It is a magical little candle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lying- you're house is never a mess! Your kids were getting after Jake about his dusty t.v. You have taught them well.

attack of The Mouse said...

Sounds like a candel for me.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That is funny. I had a vanilla cookie one going when my parents were here, and my dad came down the stairs and saw that it was a candle and said, "that is a dirty trick! I thought they were yummy cookies cooking down here!" hehe love the scentsy candles! :)

Hilary said...

I'm so glad you like it! and I agree... I've never seen a mess in your house! You showed me your bedroom on a joy school day. That wouldn't be happening at my house!! LOL!