Tagged. Here's some info about me.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just finishing up my first year at Utah State- Todd and I were dating and had started talking marriage. I knew I loved him but was really scared to committ to marriage because I was so young. My family was especially trying to talk me out of getting married quite yet. I was heading to my summer job in Portland,OR to nanny for the summer and take a trip to Europe.
5 things on my to-do list
1) Laundry, clean my house and feed everyone (they are always on my list so they count as one)
2)Put away my maternity clothes and return the borrowed ones!
3) Organize the toys and put some away.
4) Change my Reed's Dairy milk delivery order!
5) Clear out the junk and clutter in my Laundry room!
6 snacks I enjoy
1.Girls Scout Cookies
2.Graham Crackers and cheddar cheese
3. I love watermelon- but it cannot be too ripe and it is best cold.
4. Avocado's
5.Store bought birthday cake with lots of frosting- (preferably Sam's club)
6. A really good sugar cookie-
3 bad habits.
1. Stay up too late- sleep in the morning
2. Procrastination
3. Drinking Dr. Pepper
If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would
Buy a brand new suburban. My sister has one and it is really really nice.
Five places I've lived.
1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Logan, UT
3. Pleasant Grove, UT
4. Spanish Fork, UT
5. Portland, OR
5 jobs I've had.
1. Nanny- for two summers in Portland, OR- 3 boys
2. Movie theater concession stand- it was so fun - I got to watch movies for free all the time
3. Bennett's paint Store- sold paint and wallpaper
4. Receptionist for a Machine shop and sold Hoof trimming disc's for their other company RotoClip.
5. Manager of Oakridge Apartments in Logan, UT.
5 things people may not know about me.
1. I have a very keen sense of smell. My husband calls me "the nose". One of my biggest pet peeves is smelly rags and towels.
2. I am a migraine sufferer. I hate them.
3. I would love to be a nurse preferably a labor and delivery nurse. I think it would be so fun and interesting. I hope to someday go back to school.
4. I have really strange cravings when I am pregnant. I want to eat dirt like things. The only thing I could find to curb that craving this last pregnancy was clove and carrots. I searched for everything clove- I finally found clove sticks (like peppermint sticks) at Sarah's candy cottage in IF - I would go in weekly and buy a handful. The store clerk there called me her little pregnant friend.
5. When I go on a trip- I have to leave my house clean. I try really hard to have it all picked up and vacuumed- There is nothing better then coming home to a clean home- It is nice warm comfort.
People I tag: Jennifer, Laura & Katy.
7 comments:
5 things people may not know about me, your #5, I thought my wife was the only one that liked to come home to a clean house. It is hard enough getting everything into the car to go on vacation and another level completely to CLEAN THE HOUSE before we leave. I feel your pain Todd!
Jill...you should get your heart checked. It wouldn't hurt to "rule it out". You never know...it may be the cure!
I am the same w/ leaving the house clean. Everyone is loaded in the car and I'm in the kitchen scrubbing the floor. BTW, you guys need to live out here so you broaden your list of places you've lived :)
That was fun to read. You are such a great mom!!
Todd and Jill,
It was great to hear from you guys. I hope all is well. Life sure has been busy, but I'm actually having a blast. I'm working down with Devin Nelson in Phoenix with the Suns. Yeah we're still goofing off and getting paid for it.
I've added you to our blog site as well and I look forward to keeping in touch.
Fun to read Jillian- I love random info. on people. I also like to leave a clean house- the laundry alone keeps you plenty busy when you get back. Go to my blog and leave your email.
Wow!! What a to-do list! I love Dr. Pepper too, but I don't drink it anymore. So fun that you were a nanny (maybe you could give ME tips on raising boys) and I think you would make a great labor and delivery nurse.
Fun to have your blog link, it's great to see how your family is doing. It was way fun seeing the cousins at Nicole's wedding.
Maybe if we ever get moved to West Point we could get together when you come visit your brother :)
Post a Comment