This is Tyson's new thing- in the morning when he his done eating his cereal he drinks out all the milk dumps out the left over cereal and puts the bowl on his head for a hat. And if he has waffles with syrup he insists on licking the plate and he has found the plate stays on his head better because it is sticky.
Tyson in his new redskins outfit. Dad's very proud!
7 comments:
Are you into Digital Scrapbooking?
Ooo! Your kids are adorable! Gotta love the nights of endless feeding, but your right he's cute!
I am so excited you started a blog. Now I can see your cutie kids and keep in better touch! I love your background, so cute!
whahooo!! Welcome to the blogging world. It is fun and unfortunatly addicting. I love the bowl on top of the head. That is funny.
Jillian I am so glad that you have jumped into the blogging world full force. Anderson was sitting on my lap when I opened your e-mail and went to your blog. He kept whining and saying "Dayne" when he saw pictures of Tyson. Dayne is one of his little friends. So I guess the boys have already bonded. Hope all is well and I am excited to keep in better touch!
I can't believe how big Tyson is! It is so fun to see pics of you all. Nick and I were just saying how much we miss you guys. It was so much fun just going over to your house and just feeling like you were at home. We miss you guys! I still think you should move to Hotlanta!
Welcome to the blogging world! It will be fun to keep up with your cute little familY!
Post a Comment