Sunday, March 9, 2008


Here is our little guy Cooper! He is 5 weeks old today! He has been a great addition to our family. Lucky he is cute because he has not been sleeping very well- People ask me how many times I got up the night before and I seriously cannot remember. The nights all roll into one and most the time I have fallen asleep in the chair with him eating so I can't even remember what time he started or stopped eating. Dad and I are both crossing our fingers that he is still trying to iron out the newborn kinks and learning how to be on this earth. We sure love him.

3 comments:

Jules said...

HA! I just found your blog through Carrie's. Holy cow, I am DYING with the newborn stage. I know what you mean about falling asleep in the chair. Last night I figured out that I got 2 1/2 hours of sleep in my actual bed. I might have drifted of in the chair for longer, but let's just say I was BEAT this morning. Your family is beautiful. You can count on me snooping on your blog. (by the way--Craig and Adrianne's new little one might have some competition for Naomi--Cooper is a cutie).

Michelle said...

He is adorable! I understand those nights all too well. I hope he figures it out soon.

Carrie said...

Love the posts! What a baby spring this is huh? Too bad we're not all in the same stake anymore! The new crew would be quite a fun group! Don't they get big so quick!