Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sister's are the Best!

I have the best sister- she came last week to give me some relief especially in the night. She would take my baby in the early hours of the morning so I could get more sleep. It was so fun to have her here- I love when we get to spend time together - I was soo sad to have her leave but her family needed her. Thanks to them for doing without her for a few days.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

JEN! You are awesome! That was very very very nice of you!

raising4boys said...

I remember those days all too well. The hardest for me with my last one was getting the two youngest down for a nap together so I could rest! But it does end I promise.

You are so blessed to have such a great sister :)