how cute!!! I love Sydney's... but you look awesome too!!
Cute hair! That makes me want to chop mine off.
I am in serious need of a haircut, but who has time!!!! I am so glad that I ran into you and we can keep in touch now!
Cute! Short hair is the best! I love the back of Sydney's!
Super cute!!! You guys look like Katie and Suri:)
Darling I love both of your haircuts! I just chopped mine off too. I love short!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how cute!!! I love Sydney's... but you look awesome too!!
Cute hair! That makes me want to chop mine off.
I am in serious need of a haircut, but who has time!!!! I am so glad that I ran into you and we can keep in touch now!
Cute! Short hair is the best! I love the back of Sydney's!
Super cute!!! You guys look like Katie and Suri:)
Darling I love both of your haircuts! I just chopped mine off too. I love short!
Post a Comment