We attempted to take some pictures---oh the joy of pictures!
Sammy asked why we have to take pictures and Todd said, "because mom likes to torture us!"
Sometime I think I would rather get a tooth pulled and
then I think "they can't be as bad as last time" and then we have another "experience".
We were trying to bribe Tyson to pose for a picture!
He insisted on hands in his pocket!
Sammy asked why we have to take pictures and Todd said, "because mom likes to torture us!"
Sometime I think I would rather get a tooth pulled and
then I think "they can't be as bad as last time" and then we have another "experience".
We were trying to bribe Tyson to pose for a picture!
He insisted on hands in his pocket!
Then a "back" shot!
and then
"I'm outta here "
(look closely he is laughing with a twinkle in his eye, he knows exactly what he is doing)
Thanks Aunt Nicole for taking all the great pictures!



8 comments:
It's well worth the torture. We love the pictures. Your kids are adorable. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.
Seriously! Do our husbands think that finding clothes that "coordinate" for everyone, doing hair and making sure everyone is smiling is fun for us?!It is torture, but a necessary one, so quit your crying! ;)
Jillian! Great to hear from you. Your kids are adorable. My kids are the same way. They hate to have their pictures taken. too bad they have a mom that is a photographer. Poor things. you can definitely link me. I think I will link you too.
Cute cute kids,a dn the pictures turned out great. I love their spring outfits!
He was being hilarious! I love him and secretly wish I could keep him!
I love the hands in the pockets. It is a classic! The pictures are very cute.
This is actually Becky. Tell Todd HI! You all have such an adorable family... These blogs are amazing. How fun. Carrie and family will be in VA for the first 3 weeks of July... hope we get to see you all sometime...
So cute! Your kids are all gorgeous. And is T's onesie sticking out in that back pose or what?
Post a Comment