Thursday, March 5, 2009

If one does it............


Tyson had to get in the tub yesterday in the middle of the afternoon thanks to our wonderful day of potty training. I figured I would get him in real quick- Cooper wanted to get in but I had just changed his clothes and his diaper and didn't want to start all over again. So I kept trying to distract him but he would b-line it back to the bathroom. The doorbell rang and I became distracted and the next thing I know Tyson is yelling "mom ooper in the tub"- He went ahead and got in himself.
Lesson learned: If one gets in you mines as well get the other one in too.





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! He is so happy how could you not just laugh at this:)

Hilary said...

oh no!! How funny! Was it when I came by?

M&M_Mama said...

How cute! That is too funny! Thanks for sharing!

The Sparks family said...

OK, that totally just happened to me too. I was going to get that post up this week. I'm glad I am not the only one this happened too!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I too have learned that lesson a time or two! :)

A Thrifty Mom said...

look at it this way, atleast his clothes are clean now too..

Thanks for posting my link..good luck on the giveaway...

Sarah