
I have become fascinated with the world of couponing. It has become a sudden obsession so bad that I am scared to go to the store and buy something without a coupon in fear that I am not getting the best deal. I have posted two buttons on the side- they have given me the Couponing 101- because let me tell you there is an art to couponing and a whole world that I am not familiar with. (everybody else probably already knows about this....and I am just now catching on) Thrifty mom is in Boise and I am not sure where Fabulessly Frugal - I am thinking the same area.. but they post deals for Walgreens, Albertson's and lots of other places. I am constantly amazed how much money they don't spend- Under my "Awesome links" list I have a couponing and streching your dollar link and both of these ladies are local.
Along with my obessesion I have become discouraged because there really is an art to using the right coupon at the right time. So I am learning and I am hoping to become an expert on how to save us extra money on our grocery bill. Check out these blogs and learn something too. Or if you already know some stuff fill me in on your secrets.
7 comments:
Mike usually does our shopping because he's the coupon expert, so when I go to the store without him I have anxiety because I'm not sure if I'm getting a good deal. If your interested, he works for a coupon site called the The Grocery Game (www.grocerygame.com). You might want to check it out.
I've been trying to figure it out too. Thank you for the information, I started and then got frustrated. I even told Cory that I was too stupid to coupon! Keep me posted on how you do!
It is an obsession! It's good for me though because I love to shop, so this way I get to shop and not spend nearly as much money! I just went and got 6 packages of free gum. I am so impressed with A Thrifty mom, I can't believe how little she spends a month! I could only hope to become that good!
I've used The Grocery Game now for 3 years, and wouldn't know what to do without it...
Mike has been working for the Grocery Game for over 3 years now. It's worth it!!!:)
I've been trying to do this as well. I'm not very good at it. I'll use the coupon when I'm not supposed to. Thanks for sharing all your sites.
I just started doing this... I use grocerysmarts.com (just because the friend who taught me uses it). I'm not very good at it yet. Why? Because I never go buy the papers!! LOL!!! Do you subscribe? Get extra copies? What do you do about the one insert not being in the Post Register anymore?
Post a Comment