Saturday, March 14, 2009

blog links

*****I know it is taking me forever to get my links fixed....I just can't stomach putting them all in again....but don't fret I will do it and be good as new asap. I think I almost have everyone's I lost...thanks for all the links!


totally lost all of my link lists trying to make a quick change on my background.....and I really do not have them anywhere else- so leave me a comment leaving your blog address....
What does everyone else do if you don't have a link list?

28 comments:

Brooke said...

My address is rbheaton.blogspot.com
I have all of the web addresses I like to visit on a google reader account and I go straight there when I want to check out blogs because it brings up all of the ones I haven't read. I love it! I never use my blogroll. I know some people use their "blogs I follow" list to visit all of the blogs they like, but I think reader works best for me. Good luck!

smdc said...

That's one reason why I don't usually go outside of blogger for my template backgrounds... too much thinking for me! ejournaling.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

weymouthfamily.blogspot.com I follow most my blogs so they are on my dashboard and it tells me when someone updates.

Nicole said...

Try google reader its great!

Amanda said...

reevepartyofsix.blogspot.com
At least you try to change your backgrounds. I am computer retarded and have to wait for my husband to change stuff for me! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Sad that you lost all your links! Ours is nicoleandjake.blogspot.com

Kellie said...

Just click my name and it should take you there...

Anonymous said...

You can click my name or here it is. hunterfamily3dboys.blogspot.com

Chalet said...

codyandchalet.blogspot.com

I am working on moving all of my links to a post in the past and then I will just put a link on the sidebar to that post...then I won't have a big long list of links...good luck!

Chalet said...

hey...I also use the google reader though to keep up with everyone.

Katy said...

Oh what a pain for you.....mines brockandkaty.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

cholleyfamily.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

family-cummings.blogspot.com

The Sparks family said...

Oh, that really sucks. Hope you get it figured out. zachandkaren.blogspot.com

attack of The Mouse said...

I hate it when that happens. www.attackofthemouse.blogspot.com.

Valerie said...

What? I think I may be just about as annoyed as you...I always go to your blog to link to everyone elses! Good luck :)

Conder Family said...

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who encounters major problems when changing backgrounds.

conderfamilyfive.blogspot.com

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

janeandjohnsmith.blogspot.com
That stinks!

melissa said...

What a bummer. Ours is masedafam.blogspot.com

raising4boys said...

I also use google reader!! It's great to keep you updated and let you know when people make new posts :)

heAtHeR said...

Heather Harris www.brettharrisfamily.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

click the magic name button to see what we've been up to...don't expect too much though :}

erin maughan said...

I really need you to get this fixed fast. The only way I know to look on other blogs is via yours. I wish I was kidding. I can't believe you only have 104 days left. Love ya!

Dana D. said...

drsrigby.blogspot.com

Megan Anderson said...

storiesbytheandersons.blogspot.com

Megan said...

paulandmegsfam.blogspot.com. Good luck!!!

Lesa, Keith, Taylor, Megan and Kevin, Katelyn said...

Sorry for your lost. thebrownfamiyfreakshow.blogspot.com

CraigS said...

craigandadri.blogspot.com