All the kids love to sit on the computer chair and have someone spin them around. Saturday night the girls had Tyson in the computer chair spinning him around.

I have warned them so many times that they are going to
I have warned them so many times that they are going to
make themselves or someone sick but they just keep spinning.
I was on the girls computer "helping" (okay maybe trying to earn some money)
I was on the girls computer "helping" (okay maybe trying to earn some money)
with WEBKINZ when Tyson comes in babbling something.
I looked at him and he was white. He was acting really funny so I took him into the bathroom just to make sure he wasn't going to throw-up!
I looked at him and he was white. He was acting really funny so I took him into the bathroom just to make sure he wasn't going to throw-up!
Sure enough we make it to the toilet and he throws-up all over.
I am so glad I thought to take him to the toilet.
Lesson learned: Tyson has a bit of a weak stomach and too much spinning is not good.
The girls believe me now when I tell them it will make them sick!
Lesson learned: Tyson has a bit of a weak stomach and too much spinning is not good.
The girls believe me now when I tell them it will make them sick!
7 comments:
Good thing you had that motherly intuition or you may have had throw up all over you!
Zach has puked after too much spinning in the office chair too! We didn't make it to the bathroom though...DANG!
You ARE an intuitive Mom! (did you take out that line?!)
Ick and poor baby!
Webkinz-- have you played the Pizza Parlor game?
You ARE an intuitive Mom! (did you take out that line?!)
Ick and poor baby!
Webkinz-- have you played the Pizza Parlor game?
uhh... sorry about that!
Post a Comment