Saturday, February 21, 2009

I need help

****I haven't taken the time to figure it out and it is driving me crazy off center....so I will change for now but if anyone has tips let me know.


I just switched to the Minima Stretch template....but I cannot get my picture to strecth across the top- or even center. Does anyone know the trick? Share if you do.

1 comment:

A Thrifty Mom said...

yeah..its matt at A Thrifty Mom
You have to go into layout- then edit HTML
then scroll down till you see the webaddress where your particlar picture you want streched is,...you will see a "10px 10 px 10 px" or something like that , maybe different sizes like 800px 250 px....
just adjust those #'s higher or lower depending on if you want to go larger, or small
DONT SAVE THE WORK, just click preview..DO ONE at a time, and if it isn't the right number change it back to what it was and move on to the next set of code...
once you find the right sizes, THEN click save
let me know if you need anything
matt