Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!!



As much as I hate Prego pictures of myself....there are hardly any pictures of my mom Pregnant and I want my kids to one day look back and see what I looked like.

Any guesses as to what "kind" of baby we are having?













IT's a BOY!

I would have sworn on my life that it was a girl. I am a little diappointed not because it is a boy but 98% of that disappointment comes from not having any motherly intution. (and 2% of that is I was looking forward to a little pink) Oh well! Todd has said all along that it is a boy. I thought for sure it was because I was saying it was a girl. But looks like I need to listen to the Fatherly intution a bit more. So here comes 3 little Sleight boys in 3 years!

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Lesa, Keith, Taylor, Megan and Kevin, Katelyn said...

Taylor guessed it. He said today it was going to be a boy. Congrats! We are really happy for you.

Lexi said...

Congrats on the baby! You are darling pregnant! I hope you feel as terrific as you look!

The Sniders said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You are amazing!! How do you do it? I am so proud of you for being able to do what you do. I wish I had your energy and stamina! Number 5, how exciting. Congratulations! If anyone deserves a happy family it is you.

Michelle said...

Way fun! I love boys, of course that is all I know!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Congrats! How cute 3 little bruddas! :)

Brooke said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Michele Mendenhall said...

Wow, the boys are making comeback in our family. My parents will have 9 granddaughters and 8 grandsons after your baby arrives. I guess my girls will have lots of boy cousins. Congratulations!

Cindy said...

That's so exciting! You know that if you ever think it's too many boys that Parker is still holding out hope that he could have a baby brother!

Jana said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. 3 Boys!! I hope that you are feeling good. You look so cute pregant.

Adrianne said...

Hooray! We knew it would be a boy. Can't wait!

raising4boys said...

Now you are in for some trouble! J/K We love our boys!! Just be thankful you have two big sisters to help you out!! Congrats :)

Hilary said...

Finally you're showing! You look so cute. Now to think of another boy name, right?

melissa said...

Congrats! Little moys love thier moma's. You are darling!

Cameron and Shannon said...

You look great prego Jillian!!! Another boy how wonderful! Congrats! We are sooo happy for you!

Conder Family said...

Hurray for B#3! He's so lucky to be joining your adorable family, they are all going to love him like crazy!

Grant Family said...

Hooray for boys! Congrats Jill!! You look so adorable when you are pregnant. I am for SURE not going to post a pic now. Hello...not cute here! yikes. anyway love ya.hope you are feeling great. talk to you soon.

theSwensenFamily said...

Oh, my goodness! Congratulations! If anyone can handle five kids...it's you, and still make it look effortless! Your family is beautiful. You do good work! :-)