Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

(thanks for the picture and idea Brooke)

  • Last night as I was got back into bed in the early AM after helping a child I listened to the wind howl- I snuggled down into my bed and was so thankful for a house and warm shelter. The wind is so bone chilling it makes me so grateful for our house.
  • I am so grateful for a job and a hard working husband especially in this economy.
  • I am really grateful for donuts! I have had a thing for donuts in the past pregnancy but this one I want them all the time. MMMMM Donuts!
  • I am so grateful to be a momma! As crazy as my life looks and as crazy as I feel sometimes. I would be so sad without them. :)
  • I am thankful for the COMPUTER. It is my gateway to the outside world, it helps me learn, stay in touch with old/new friends and so much more. The computer and the internet are excellent. (I hate that people have made it be an ugly thing with porn, predators and more)

No comments: