And we ended the day with a family b-day party. Don't look too close at the Fire Engine Cake- I am definitely an amature but he thought it was great.
Another noise maker.....he also got two Light sabers...our house will never be the same. The funny thing is mom & dad willingly gave them to him. A little boy has got to have a sword right? You should see Cooper swing the sword around... our poor new baby. There will be no safety zone for him.
Who says a girl can't sword fight? Tournament time!

7 comments:
HONESTLY--your cake is adorable!!! I'm glad you got pictures. You'll look back and give yourself a pat on the back. Once Karleen made the CUTEST tractor cake for Kurt--I think it was his second birthday. I took pictures--only to find out later that the film was bad (before we had digital cameras). I was sad and still am sad I don't have that picture. Looks like the day was a success--your entire day was spent prepping parties for the little guy. Does he know how blessed he is? What a great mom you are--keep up the good work!
HONESTLY--your cake is adorable!!! I'm glad you got pictures. You'll look back and give yourself a pat on the back. Once Karleen made the CUTEST tractor cake for Kurt--I think it was his second birthday. I took pictures--only to find out later that the film was bad (before we had digital cameras). I was sad and still am sad I don't have that picture. Looks like the day was a success--your entire day was spent prepping parties for the little guy. Does he know how blessed he is? What a great mom you are--keep up the good work!
Your cake is great!! How did you have time with you busy schedule? Happy Birthday Tyson! We love you.
Hello Martha Stewart! Where did you learn how to do that? That cake is awesome. He looks so happy on his special day. Has it really been 3 years? He is such a funny kid. His Aunt Nicole & Uncle "Nake" love him!
He looks so cute. I can't believe his is 3. Your cake is darling. You did a great job.
nice job on the cake! i love homemade cake, they are the best.
Great job on the cake Jill- I know he will look back in a few years and remember that awsome cake that mom made me! How fun. Good luck with swords and potty training. Vaughn is crazy with swords. Maybe when he is 10 he can have one! love ya
Post a Comment