Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bloggin Slump!


I have been in a serious blogging slump lately.....so it is absolutely amazing that I have actually done 5 posts tonight (yea for me)!

I do want to update on the Potty Training thing................notice the wrong child is on the potty. Cooper thinks this little seat is awesome
Tyson wants nothing to do with it. We have attempted and quit a few times now.....he has gone to the potty once and that was completely by accident after sitting on the potty and watching TV. We have bribed with candy, ice cream- you name it.....nothing is worth it to him.
So maybe you should start praying for me that I get him potty trained before this baby gets here because 3 in diapers might send me over the edge :)!!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Rob said...

We can't get our youngest to even sit on the seat -- she's a stubborn one too!

Nate said...

Did you know your blog has a Google Page Rank of 1?

That's not bad... my engineering blog has a PR of 0 and there are all sorts of people who visit that everyday.

I'm impressed... you have quit the following. It must be because you have such cute children!!

I wish I had some advice with potty training Tyson... but we all know he likes to do his own thing.

Cindy said...

Hang in there Jill, one day he will wake up and decide to be potty trained and he will NEVER have an accident. That's what Savanna did when we finally gave up on her. Sadly you can't make them do it until they are ready to!

M&M_Mama said...

Good to catch up to what you've been up to! Soccer takes up our Saturdays, also. Luckily we are half way done. I think Mesa is bored with it as well. The gum cracked me up! Your kids are so adorable.

Adrianne said...

I wish I wasn't laughing so hard at Coop sitting on the potty and not Tyson. Hang in there, maybe he's just pushing your buttons because he knows you want it so bad. Three in diapers, I would slit my wrists. Good luck!

theSwensenFamily said...

This is too funny! Hey, maybe you'll get them both trained at the same time. Wouldn't that be something? Thanks for always making me laugh out loud. You are one great mom and your kids are too cute to look like they could be any trouble!

Taylor's said...

Jill and Todd - I can't believe you are on number 5! I remember when Susan was getting married you were pregnant with your first and I was trying to make you laugh so hard that it would send you into labor!

Crazy!

Mike and Shauna are living in Panama now and are currently renting their townhome out in Norther Va and are also building another home - lucky dogs!

Shauna is on facebook too!

So where are you guys at now - we are heading to Leadore, ID to see Susan for the 4th of July and Mike is bringing his whole family - if you guys are living in I.F. then we would LOVE to see you and even if you don't live in I.F. we would LOVE to see you!

Email me at catherinemtaylor{at}gmail{dot}com

and if you haven't caught on this is Michael Ploeger's sister Catherine!

Kellie said...

potty training, awesome. can't wait for that. Haha so yeah actually the pregnancy has been pretty mellow so far. Not too sick in the first tri, had some nausea and food aversions like crazy - everyday i was like what am I going to eat, everything sounded sick. But then things turned back to normal food-wise. I had some random spotting around 13 weeks but everything checked out fine with an ultrasound and it's been pretty normal since. Just had the gender ultrasound last Friday and saw that it was a boy. And I am due end of Sept.