Tyson has been waiting for this day forever. It is finally here the big #3 and the day he gets his presents. (all he equates b-days to are presents) He started out the day with a little party with our playgroup. We had donuts (todd says mom had alterior motives behind this, come on you can't have cake at 10 am) a little easter egg/candy hunt and sang songs.
He loved it.
He loved it.
Aren't these girls adorable?
Some things about Tyson:
-He has a great smile & laugh- it is hilarious to hear him laugh at a movie that he is watching
-He has a great smile & laugh- it is hilarious to hear him laugh at a movie that he is watching
-He says the funniest things:
"all right mom"
"just a second"
"all right mom"
"just a second"
- He is my morning person...he will wake up and I tell him to watch cartoons next to me and after 15 mins he says "mom I hungry"...."mom I want some cereal" ..."mom I want a waffle"
(sometimes he talks too much in the morning and I secretly want him to still be asleep)
- He is determined, most of the time it isn't worth my time to try and negotiate so either I just decide if it is okay or flat out have to say "no"- I can't try and deter, distract or ignore. He won't let me.
- He loves his sisters. He loves to play in the back yard and wants so bad to have one of them play with him. But he will go out and play by himself...the girls would never do that.
-We have two things on our to do list: potty train & get rid of the binky. He loves his binky and his blankie! (and to tell the truth so does mom it makes my life a little easier)
-Last week he was wearing spider man pj's and my sister told him Spider Man goes potty on the potty and he looked at her and said "no he doesn't". I think potty training will be a challenge...(I have already tried once and quit)!
- We get a lot of offers from people saying they will keep him. We don't think we will give him up yet :)!
We love him!

No comments:
Post a Comment