I love your blog! Thanks so much for your comments on conference. I'll read these 4 talks again. I ponder daily the "Ministry of Angels" talk--one of my favorites too! Your babies are so cute...I can't wait to see them next week! I can't believe how much Cooper has grown up...if he is too shy to let me hold him I will cry!
7 comments:
Oh I just wanna squeeze those chubby legs! So cute!
He is so cute! I love those legs!
OOO! Chubby legs ar the best! What a cutie.
I love your blog! Thanks so much for your comments on conference. I'll read these 4 talks again. I ponder daily the "Ministry of Angels" talk--one of my favorites too! Your babies are so cute...I can't wait to see them next week! I can't believe how much Cooper has grown up...if he is too shy to let me hold him I will cry!
We love chubby legs around here, too. They are so fun to squeeze and tickle.
I LOVE the chubby leg-ums. I did an outward laugh...why don't people find my chubby leg-ums so cute? :)
You have the cutest kids in the world! If we have kids half as cute as yours, I'll consider myself lucky. :)
Post a Comment