It 's official Cooper is crawling. He turns 9 months tomorrow. He is the first to crawl this early- I guess he is doing what he can to keep up with the others. Not only do you get an entertaining Cooper but Rosco is showing off as well.
Hurray! It's so cute when they start crawling but then you really have to keep an eye on them! Your kids look so cute in their costumes! I LOVE the chicken outfit. I had the same one for Macy last year but she would not put in on to save her life! Same deal! Luckily, I had a princess dress for backup! Batman PJs work just as good! Thanks for all the laughs! Your blog makes ME feel normal!
yours posts are great, it was fun reading through them and checking out your pix. I am going to try to do the 8 things tag since I didn't make it with the other tagging. :)
5 comments:
Hurray! It's so cute when they start crawling but then you really have to keep an eye on them! Your kids look so cute in their costumes! I LOVE the chicken outfit. I had the same one for Macy last year but she would not put in on to save her life! Same deal! Luckily, I had a princess dress for backup! Batman PJs work just as good! Thanks for all the laughs! Your blog makes ME feel normal!
Your dog is so funny and cute! And yes your little one is pretty cute too!
Based on this video I'm guessing that Rosco deserves a lot of the credit for Cooper crawling sooner than the others.
yours posts are great, it was fun reading through them and checking out your pix. I am going to try to do the 8 things tag since I didn't make it with the other tagging. :)
wow, he's doing really good! It seems like he was just born!!!
Post a Comment