Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Our little Chicken!

Tyson WOULD not wear his elephant costume we had- the only thing we could get him to
wear was his batman pj's with his "super why" cape- that is what he calls his superman/batman cape




Two Snow Princesses- their favorite part was glitter eye makeup and hair glitter


Trunk or treating at the ward party the kids had a great time!
Tyson kept running around saying "trunk or treat" - "thank-you"

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Those are some beautiful Snow Princesses you have living in your castle!

Nicole said...

What cuties! I love that little chicken costume.

Hilary said...

they all look so cute!! (and don't tell Sydney, but I like Sammy's dress better... (I can say that because Gracie had the same one, right?) was that last year's?? They both look darling though!)

Wish I could have seen the elephant!

erin maughan said...

Your kids look so cute and I am loving the new blog. How did you guys make those super cute spider webs behind the kids on the fireplace? I hope that we can see you guys soon!

love, erin