1. She has the best personality. She is always bubbly and happy. Grandma Nana calls her sparkley eyes. Her eyes speak to you and they truely are sparkly you know when she is happy.
2. She says the funniest things!
Dad: what makes you happy
Sydney: Everything makes me happy.
Sydney: I want a scooter like Sammy's
Dad: you can earn a scooter by picking up Rosco's poop in the backyard
Sydney: mmmm... no I will just get one for Christmas!
3. She loves friends and loves to be social. She is always wanting to be playing with friends or wondering what her friends are doing.
4. She is the best helper with Rosco. Although she is the best at teasing him she is the best at taking care of him. She will often take him out to go potty or get him locked up when we are leaving.
5. She is a girl at heart. I kindof always assumed that Sammy would always be more girly that is not the truth. Sydney is all girl, she loves dress up, princesses, dancing and singing. Sometimes she changes 3 and 4 times a day. She is my only child that has a preference on what clothes and SHOES she wears for the day. We often have a argument about what shoes she wears.
Sydney's favorites: Strawberries, Friends, Pre-school, Rosco - Hippo & Purple Dog.

2 comments:
Thanks for the tip on my craving. I remembered that you craved dirt too, but couldn't find in your blog where you had posted it and what you did to help with it. I will be eating carrots, spouts, and clove. I already have been downing ice like crazy.
S. is a cutie bug. I can tell by your pictures she is alway happy, happy.
I just love Sydney! She is so darn cute! and I love her happiness.
Post a Comment