I started my top five oh lets see like 3 months ago and haven't finished my list for two of my kids. I want to do it now so I don't forget the things I am loving about them right now. I looked back at Cooper's and he has already changed so much.
So here is to you Tyson:
1. His so sweet but pretty tough. He can wrestle and take some pretty hard punches and not cry.
2.He knows all of his animals and the sounds they make. Even if the animal doesn't make a sound he can mimic an action the animal does. He loves animals.
3. His new thing is to give you a kiss, elbow, pound, high five and then says YEAH after he is done with his special hand shake.
4. He has a mind of his own, he does what he wants and nobody can really sway him. If kids are playing outside the girls are dying to go out and be with them. He will go out say hi and come back in. He does what he wants and is not swayed by the majority but if they are doing what he wants then there is no changing his mind.
5. He is a true home body. He crys to leave and go in the car, he crys to get out of the car at the store, he cries at the store and wants to go home. In fact all he asks is "go home mom". Once we are home you would never know he was a crying mess- he loves home.
Tyson's Favorites: He LOVES his binky and his blankie, animals, Mickey Mouse, watching movies, cottage cheese!

2 comments:
What a sweetheart. We love your children so much. I really like the top five idea. It is a neat thing that you have done for each of them. It will be fun to look back on it when they are older.
So sweet! I laugh because Mylie and Tyson are the same age so I could relate. Mylie also LOVES her blankie and cottage cheese!
-Kelsey (logged on as Matt!)
Post a Comment