Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday shopping!


We did the ulitmate Black Friday shopping and started out at 4AM but I found that to be nothing compared to others that were waiting for the same things I was and had been there since 12AM. ( I guess I am not that die hard) But we walked away with too many Leapsters- can you believe that? But I honestly could not put them back after having a lady fight so hard for me for them. So if anyone is interested in a Pink Leapster I am selling two of them for $40.00 each.

7 comments:

heAtHeR said...

Hey, I might be interested in buying one...how much do they normally cost? Is there a game with them? Free shipping?;) Just kidding...actually, if I buy one I might see if you can get it to my brother in Pocatello. They're coming down here next weekend.

Valerie said...

Jill, is it the L-MAX? If so, I will take it!

Jillian said...

To answer your questions- sorry not an L-Max and it doesn't come with any games just the system.

heAtHeR said...

Jillian, I think I'm going to keep looking for now. Thanks though!

Jillian said...

Okay I have one left up for grabs!

heAtHeR said...

Jillian, what's your home address? I'm addressing my Christmas cards. :)

The Keetch Family said...

i bought one on line...if only i was more up to date checking blogs. your fam is so cute. Haven is pulling herself up all over the place like Cooper. Don't they know they are the babies and should lay all day and not move. They are growing up too fast!