Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You can only imagine.....


+


=
Not GOOD!
Tyson has this thing for putting gum in his ear. We were riding in the car and the other day he had shoved a piece into his ear. I wish I would have gotten a picture. I had to hand pick it out with Tweezers.- I thought we were going to have to go to the Doctor again for gum in a body part. What? Yep we took Sammy to the pediatrician to pick gum out of her nose like 2 years ago- I think I have weird kids! :) If my kids are chewing gum at your house you don't have to worry about them getting it on any of your things it is most likely stuck in a part of the body.
Tip: baby oil works really well to dissolve gum- it is less messy then peanut butter- especially in hair.

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

well they must have learned that from their parents! ;)

Hilary said...

oh my gosh!!! Yikes! I have an eardrum story I'll have to tell you...

Cindy said...

Too funny! I'm surprised that you haven't outlawed gum! :)

Jillian said...

you would think I would ban gum but in sammy's case it is either gum or something else paper, carboard, toys so I figure it is better that it is gum. With Tyson he asks so much I finally give in....I don't have that strong of a will.

Chase and Amy said...

Hahaha! You have the cutest kids, gum in the ear or not. :)